2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® Limited 42" Kawasaki FR651
-> This is a voluntary program – participation has no impact on manufacturer warranties
-> Enhanced coverage is extended up to seven years from date of purchase as long as you participate in the annual service, quick service, and hydro service (if applicable) programs each year
-> You only pay for annual service, quick service, and hydro service (at the predetermined fixed price) and any non-covered repairs. (There is no charge for the enhanced coverage)
-> Coverage includes parts and labor costs for repairs due to manufacturer defect
-> Does not cover repairs due to misuse, abuse, or wear items, including but not limited to: blades, belts, batteries, tires, wheels, scrapers, and paddles
Our 7-Year Extended Service Plan is hassle-free. We help protect your investment by servicing what we sell. You simply can’t get that kind of commitment anywhere else, certainly not the big box stores. You’ll get a great product and the best ongoing service. That’s the A-1 Power Equipment way.
Give us a call (812) 858-9888 or stop by for more details!
The Raptor Limited features upgrades that include Flex Forks® which cushion the front end for a smoother ride plus low profile, wide tires for better handling and traction. In addition, the Raptor Limited has an hour meter and a premium bolstered high-back seat with armrests.
- 42" & 52" heavy-duty, welded-steel deck
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Patented automatic park brake
- High-back bolstered seat with armrests
- 11" front and 18" drive tires
- Flex Forks®
- Hour meter and engine guard standard
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Comfortable Seat: Features 20" high-back seat with an industrial frame, armrests and is bolstered for better side-to-side support.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The Raptor Limited offers 18" drive tires.
- Flex Forks™: Enjoy a smooth ride with a cushioned front end.
- Hour Meter: Keeps track of time between service intervals.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Warranty: The Raptor® Limited has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 21.5"
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear EZT
- Speed: Up to 6.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented automatic
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" - 4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated
- Depth: 4.1"
- Blades: 2
- Blade Length: 2 - 20.50" x 2.25" x .188"
- Spindles: Aluminum with 3/4" shafts and triple protection sealed ball bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11 ga.
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 14 ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 1/4" x 3/4" steel bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120"
- Front Axle: Fabricated with sealed ball bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial duty steel roller bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: FlexForks®
- Seat: High-backed bolstered seat w/ armrests
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 11 x 5
- Drive Tire: 18 x 8.5 - 10
- Acres per Hour: 2.2
- Weight: 510 lbs
- Height: 42"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 44.42"
- Tire Width: 41"
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 96.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 63.9"
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21.5 in.
- Hydro-Gear EZT
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 8.5 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.