2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® SD 48" Kawasaki FR651
-> This is a voluntary program – participation has no impact on manufacturer warranties
-> Enhanced coverage is extended up to seven years from date of purchase as long as you participate in the annual service, quick service, and hydro service (if applicable) programs each year
-> You only pay for annual service, quick service, and hydro service (at the predetermined fixed price) and any non-covered repairs. (There is no charge for the enhanced coverage)
-> Coverage includes parts and labor costs for repairs due to manufacturer defect
-> Does not cover repairs due to misuse, abuse, or wear items, including but not limited to: blades, belts, batteries, tires, wheels, scrapers, and paddles
Our 7-Year Extended Service Plan is hassle-free. We help protect your investment by servicing what we sell. You simply can’t get that kind of commitment anywhere else, certainly not the big box stores. You’ll get a great product and the best ongoing service. That’s the A-1 Power Equipment way.
Give us a call (812) 858-9888 or stop by for more details!
The Raptor® SD is a residential zero-turn perfect for bigger yards. It features deep, heavy-duty welded-steel decks up to 60" in size and large 20" drive tires for a smooth ride across various turf conditions and rugged terrain.
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- 36", 42", 48", 54" or 60" heavy-duty, welded steel decks
- Patented automatic park brake
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Adjustable premium seat with armrests
- 13" front and 20" drive tires
- Powerful engine options
- Hour meter and engine guard standard
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability. Up to 60" deck size available.
- Fabricated Steel Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are built tough.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The Raptor SD offers 20" drive tires.
- Hour Meter: Keeps track of time between service intervals.
- Comfortable Seat: Features a 20" high-back seat with an industrial frame, armrests and is bolstered for better side-to-side support.
- Warranty: The Raptor® SD has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki FR Series
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 21.5HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Speed: Up to 7.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 4.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 16.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0" Shafts and Double Lip Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" Steel Bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" Steel
- Seat: Adjustable premium seat w/ armrests
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 20 x 8 - 10
- Acres per Hour: 2.91
- Weight: 620 lbs.
- Height: 43"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 49"
- Tire Width: 41"
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 91.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 57.25"
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Flex Forks®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds. Available for 48", 54" and 60" models.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn. (48", 54", 60" decks only)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kawasaki FR Series
- Horse Power
- 21.5 hp
- Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 8 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.