2019 Hustler Turf Equipment X-ONE® 72" Kohler Command Pro CV742
Call for Price
The X-ONE® is built for the full-time commercial landscaper to provide all day, everyday performance. It offers a choice of carbureted or fuel-injected engines and a selection of side or rear-discharge decks. The X-ONE sets the standard for commercial zero-turn value.
- 52", 60" or 72" commercial-style, side discharge deck
- 54" or 60" rear-discharge deck
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- High horsepower and varied engine options
- Patented automatic park brake
- Top pinning height adjustment
- 13" front and 24" drive tires
- Molded rubber bumper along engine guard
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Incredible Power: Power through with Parker unitized 12cc/rev pumps. Finish fast with a choice of engine sizes.
- Unmatched Comfort: Extra high-back seat with full mechanical suspension and additional bolstering to reduce pressure on spine and improve lumbar support.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires - Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The X-One offers up to 24" drive tires.
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Rubber Bumper Guard: Replaceable wear guards for added protection to the engine and rear of the mower.
- Warranty: The X-ONE® has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kohler Command PRO
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 25HP
- Displacement: 742cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Motors: Parker unitized 12cc/rev pump & 15.9ci/rev wheel motors
- Hydraulic Cooling: Transmission Mounted Fans
- Speed: Up to 10.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Heights: 1"-5.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 23.86" x 3" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,410 fpm
- Spindles: Ductile Cast Iron w/ Steel Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Deck Belts: 1
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 10 ga. Fab. with 7 ga. wrappers
- Spindle Mounts: 10 ga. with 7 ga. doubler, steel
- Impact/Trim Areas: 11 ga. formed channel with rolled edge
- Frame: 1.5" x 3.0" .188" steel tubing
- Front Caster Wheels: Mounted w/ tapered wheel bearings and debris cap
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/2" Steel
- Seat: Extra high-back suspension seat
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 24 x 12 - 12
- Acres per Hour: 7.64
- Weight: 1320 lbs.
- Height w/ ROPS Up: 72.5"
- Height w/ ROPS Folded: 49"
- Length: 84"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 75.7"
- Tire Width: 54.5"
- Catcher Type: 3-bag
- Catcher Capacity: 12 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 111.1"
- Catcher Type: BAC-VAC
- Powered/Non-powered: Powered
- Catcher Capacity: 10 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 108.3"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 70.9"
- 3-Bag Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies. Holds 12 bushels.
- BacVac Bagger: Electric-accuated DFS bagger system. Easy-on, easy-off versatility with a 10-bushel capacity.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Flex Forks®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.
- Semi-Pneumatic Front Tires: Flat-free front tire option.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kohler Command PRO
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12 - 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.